Those visiting Dunalley are sure to enjoy all the features offered. The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 30.2 from the city center.
Dressing for Dunalley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Dunalley gets about 19.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 39°F