Visiting Eaglehawk Neck
Visitors to Eaglehawk Neck are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its sightseeing tours.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Eaglehawk Neck
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 39.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eaglehawk Neck
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Devils Kithen. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Eaglehawk Neck and Tasman National Park.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lufra Hotel and Apartments - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Eaglehawk Neck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Eaglehawk Neck gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F