Visitors can enjoy all that Narellan has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 41.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Narellan
Places to visit in the larger region include Australian Botanic Gardens, Western Sydney University, and Menangle Park Paceway. You'll also find Rizal Park and Campbelltown Stadium in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Narellan Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Narellan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Narellan each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F