Visitors to Murrieta are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its wineries.
- You'll find 116 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley) 9.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) 48.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Murrieta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tenaja Falls. In the area, you'll also find Promenade and Temecula Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Murrieta. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Temecula Murrieta - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Courtyard by Marriott Temecula Murrieta - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Murrieta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- Murrieta gets about 0.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F