Travelers to Minto will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 1025 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 31.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Minto
A favorite place to visit in the city is Minto Indoor Sports Centre. You'll also find Campbelltown Stadium and Western Sydney University in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Minto, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel is 19.4 mi from the center of Minto. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mascot can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- PARKROYAL Parramatta is located 17.5 mi from the heart of Minto. This 4.5-star hotel in Parramatta features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta is 17.2 mi from central Minto. This 5-star apartment in Parramatta features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Getting Around Minto
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sydney Minto Station. Minto might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Minto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Minto gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F