Visiting Milsons Point
Visitors can enjoy all that Milsons Point has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. This city's scenic landscape also attracts tourists. Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Bondi Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 10.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Milsons Point
Favorite places to visit in the city include Luna Park, Olympic Pool North Sydney, and Milsons Point Wharf. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
As you start planning your visit to Milsons Point, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 798 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is located within 0 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hyatt Regency Sydney is located 1 mi from the city center. This 5-star hotel in Sydney features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney is 1.6 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Chinatown can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Bondi Beach, located 4.9 mi (7.9 from the city center, and Sydney Showground, which is 8.2 mi (13.1 away.
Getting Around Milsons Point
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Sydney Milsons Point Station. Milsons Point may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Milsons Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Milsons Point is 46.77 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F