Visiting Melton South
Visitors to Melton South are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping. Top sights in the area include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Bourke Street Mall.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 23.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 27.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Melton South
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tabcorp Park. In the area, you'll also find Galli Estate Winery and Watergardens Town Centre.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Tabcorp Park - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Melton South
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Melton Station. Melton South may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Melton South
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Melton South gets about 10.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 44°F