Search Mele, Shefa Hotels from AU$65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Jan. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Nov. 2019
Visitors to Mele are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include The Summit Garden and Mele Cascades.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Mele
- The closest major airport is in Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) 10 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mele
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Mele Cascades and Mele Bay. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Port Vila Golf Country Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add The Summit Garden to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mele. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Island Magic Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Benjor Beach Club - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Port Vila Market, located 6.5 mi (10.4 from the city center, and Pango Point, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 away.
Dressing for Mele
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Mele gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Mele?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mele, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Mele?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Mele?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Mele?
Recent Reviews in Mele
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mele airport?
- Where to stay near top Mele attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mele
- What kind of hotels are in Mele?
- Which hotel chains are in Mele?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mele?
- Are there hotels near Mele?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends