Overview of Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View
Villa, 1 King Bed, Overwater
Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Lagoon View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Resort View
Family Suite, Multiple Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
About this area
Located in Port Vila, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is in the entertainment district and on a private beach. Ekasup Village and Pango Point are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Wet N Wild Zorbing and The Summit Gardens.
- University of the South Pacific - 9 min walk
- Supreme Court - 11 min walk
- Michoutouchkine & Pilioko Foundation Art Gallery - 12 min walk
- British Residency - 12 min walk
- French Residency - 12 min walk
- Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Verandah Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- The Pool Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: VUV 5000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VUV 3200 for adults and VUV 1600 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 2000 per vehicle
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Vanuatu Port Vila
- Holiday Inn Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The staff really make this place somewhere you look forward to visiting. The rooms need some updating and cleaning in places. The grounds are genuinely beautiful and the amenities are fine. The restaurant food is solid, but could do with a refresh and richer flavour. Be warned, the resort is expensive. Even with kids eating and staying for free, this place is very pricey, as an example, $13 for two cans of soft drink.