Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Port Vila
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Port Vila, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints and monuments. Top sights in the city include Port Vila Market and Pango Point.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Port Vila
- The closest major airport is in Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) 3.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Vila
The city is notable for landmarks like Pango Point, Georges Pompidou Building, and Supreme Court. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Iririki Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Vila Market and Nambawan Market & Café.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Port Vila. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa 25 - With a stay at this 4.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Vale Vale Beachfront Villas - This 4-star cottage features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Angelfish Cove Villas - This 4-star apartment features 6 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Mele Cascades, located 5.5 mi (8.8 from the heart of the city, and The Summit Garden, which is 6.3 mi (10.1 away.
Dressing for Port Vila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Port Vila gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Port Vila?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Vila, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Port Vila?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Port Vila?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Port Vila?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Port Vila?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Port Vila?
What's the best high-end hotel in Port Vila?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Port Vila?
Recent Reviews in Port Vila
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Port Vila airport?
- Where to stay near top Port Vila attractions?
- More accommodation types in Port Vila
- What kind of hotels are in Port Vila?
- Which hotel chains are in Port Vila?
- What are the most popular hotels in Port Vila?
- Are there hotels near Port Vila?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends