- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ramada Resort Port Vila
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite - Lagoon View
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Junior Suite Interconnecting
About this area
Located in Port Vila, Ramada Resort Port Vila is in the city centre and on the beach. Iririki Island and Erakor Lagoon reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Wet N Wild Zorbing and The Summit Gardens.
- Iririki Island - 13 min walk
- Erakor Lagoon - 17 min walk
- Parliament House - 2 min drive
- National Museum - 3 min drive
- Independence Park - 3 min drive
- Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Akiriki Restaurant – Beachfront buffet restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Sports Bar – Poolside sports bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Lounge bar – Beachfront cocktail bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- Pool Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Ramada Resort Port Vila
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 33.00 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Port Vila
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
nice and clean property. pool and gym is great. kind of easy to walk to downtown