Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features Maryborough has to offer. This city attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming ambiance. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Maryborough.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maryborough
Favorite places to visit in the city include Goldfields Shopping Centre, Central Goldfields Visitor Information Centre, and Central Goldfields Art Gallery. As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 3 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Maryborough.
- Junction Motel Maryborough - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Golden Country Motel & Caravan Park - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Maryborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Maryborough is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and February with an average temperature of 77°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 41°F