Visitors can enjoy all that Maldon has to offer including the golf courses and museums. In Maldon, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maldon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Maldon Vintage Machinery Museum, Mt Tarrengower, and Porcupine Township. Additionally, you might want to add Maldon Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Maldon, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Fairbank House is located in central Maldon. Guests who stay at this 4-star cottage in Maldon can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo is located 0.9 mi from the heart of Maldon. Guests staying at this hotel in Maldon can enjoy access to a spa tub and an in-room kitchen.
- Bellinzona Grange Country Retreat is 0.9 mi from central Maldon. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bendigo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Maldon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Maldon gets about 23.39 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F