Search Maria Island, Tasmania Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Aug. 2020
Visiting Maria Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Maria Island has to offer including its parks. This city's walkable location also attracts tourists. The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 51.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maria Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maria Island National Park.
Dressing for Maria Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Maria Island gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Maria Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maria Island, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Maria Island?
Recent Reviews in Maria Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Maria Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Maria Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Maria Island
- Which hotel chains are in Maria Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Maria Island?
- Are there hotels near Maria Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends