Visitors can enjoy all that Triabunna has to offer including the cafés, waterfront, and ecotours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, seafood restaurants, and bars. The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 49.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Triabunna
Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Maria Island Ferry is one place to visit. You'll also find Solis Golf Course and Orford Golf Club in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Triabunna Cabin and Caravan Park - With a stay at this 3-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Triabunna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Triabunna gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 40°F