Visitors to Orford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, spas, and golf courses.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Orford
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 42.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Orford
The city's natural beauty is on display at Raspins Beach, Shelley Beach, and Spring Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orford Golf Club and Solis Golf Course.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Orford Blue Waters - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Orford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orford is 20.63 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F