Visiting Kings Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kings Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its spas and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Kings Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 22.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 65 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kings Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Kings Beach and Shelly Beach. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kings Beach. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Salt On Kings Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Sea Point Ocean Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- King's Row Holiday Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kings Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kings Beach is 44.49 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F