Top Caloundra Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Caloundra holiday deals
Top hotels in Caloundra
Reviewed on 22 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Caloundra
Australia Zoo Admission with Express Transfers
Whale Watching on Whale One
Aussie World Theme Park Tickets
Caloundra Beach Holiday
Sit by the water and feel the wind through your hair during your Caloundra holiday. If you're a first-timer, why not hunt for some seashells as a souvenir of your trip to Caloundra? Set up your base near Bulcock Beach, a popular strip of coast only 0.2 miles (0.3 km) from the city centre. We also offer affordable Caloundra holiday deals that are closer to Kings Beach, another terrific option.
Things You Should Know About Caloundra
- Spend your holiday by the water and let the stresses and strains of daily life drift away with the sea breeze. Check out our Caloundra beach hotels and enjoy a little beachside bliss.
- Caloundra also has a selection of apartments. Ocean Views Resort and Moorings Beach Resort are popular with visitors and are worth having a look at.
- Caloundra is home to 4,600 people and has lots to keep everyone busy. Ready to start planning some exciting activities? Have a look at our Caloundra things to do page.
- Bulcock Beach, Caloundra Events Centre and Caloundra Golf Club are just some of the sights that should be on your sightseeing list. With our Caloundra holiday deals, you'll have more money in your back pocket to explore.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Caloundra holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Caloundra?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Caloundra?
- Sunshine Coast Scavenger Hunt: Sippin on Sunshine
- Sunshine Coast Scavenger Hunt: Caloundra On The Coast
- Mussel Up Cooking Class
- Spicy Vegetarian Cooking Class
- Weekend Wind Down Cooking Class
- Pork Star Cooking Class