Top Kings Beach Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Kings Beach holiday deals
Top hotels in Kings Beach
Reviewed on 29 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jul. 2020
Top activities in Kings Beach
Noosa in a Day Tour Inc. Lunch
Sunshine Coast Scavenger Hunt: Caloundra On The Coast
Australia Zoo Admission with Express Transfers
Kings Beach Beach Holiday
The smell of salty sea air and beautiful ocean vistas are just the start of things to look forward to during your Kings Beach holiday. If you're eager to save on your trip to Kings Beach, we'll let you in on a secret — opt for one of our Kings Beach holiday deals. Grab one close to Kings Beach, just 0.2 miles (0.3 km) from the downtown area and a must-see while here. Alternatively, pick a package that puts you close to Shelly Beach, another beautiful stretch of coastline. Either way, you'll be left with extra dollars in your travel budget to play with.
Things You Should Know About Kings Beach
- Reinvigorate your body and soul by escaping to the seaside. See what's available at our Kings Beach beach hotels. You're sure to find somewhere perfect to kick back and relax near the water's edge.
- Apartments have become very popular with visitors to Kings Beach. Check the amenities at ULTIQA Shearwater Resort and Mariners Resort, then reserve the one that best matches your travel style.
- With a population of around 3,300 in Kings Beach, you're sure to find a few friendly locals who'll share their best sightseeing tips. For more great info, check out our Kings Beach things to do page.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Kings Beach holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Kings Beach?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Kings Beach?
- Deep-Sea Fishing Charter on the Sunshine Coast
- Noosa in a Day Tour Inc. Lunch
- Glass Mountains Rock Climbing Adventure
- Bribie Island WWII Bunker tour
- Scenic Food & Wine Tour
- Full-Day Tour of Australia Zoo & Sunshine Coast