Visitors can enjoy all that Keysborough has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and bars. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Around the area, top sights include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 38.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 46.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Keysborough
A favorite place to visit in the city is Coloured Sands. Additionally, in the area you'll find St. Kilda Beach and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Keysborough Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Chadstone Shopping Mall, located 9.4 mi (15.2 from the heart of the city, and Caulfield Racecourse, which is 11.2 mi (18.1 away.
Dressing for Keysborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Keysborough gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F