Search June Lake, California Hotels from AU$214
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug. 2020
Visiting June Lake
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in June Lake, which is also known for its ski areas and mountain views. Scenic and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its breweries.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in June Lake
- The closest major airport is in Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) 26.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in June Lake
Skiing, hiking, and fishing are top activities, while sights to visit include June Lake Marina, Gull Lake Marina, and June Mountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are June Lake Community Building and Double Eagle Resort and Spa.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in June Lake. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- June Lake Pines - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Reverse Creek Lodge - Our customers like the bathrooms at this cabin. With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Double Eagle Resort & Spa - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Popular places to see in the area include Half Dome, located 25.2 mi (40.5 from the heart of the city, and Vernal Falls, which is 25.8 mi (41.6 away.
Dressing for June Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for June Lake is 36.30 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in June Lake?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in June Lake, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in June Lake?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to June Lake?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in June Lake?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in June Lake?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in June Lake?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in June Lake?
Recent Reviews in June Lake
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the June Lake airport?
- Where to stay near top June Lake attractions?
- More accommodation types in June Lake
- What kind of hotels are in June Lake?
- Which hotel chains are in June Lake?
- What are the most popular hotels in June Lake?
- Are there hotels near June Lake?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends