Visiting Jebel Ali
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Jebel Ali, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its shopping, sporting events, and bars. Aquaventure, Ski Dubai, and Mall of the Emirates are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Jebel Ali
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) 19 from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) 42.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jebel Ali
Families come for attractions such as Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, and Dubai Parks and Resorts. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Legoland® Dubai and Dubai Marina.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Jebel Ali. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- JA Palm Tree Court - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a marina and 2 outdoor pools, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and 2 outdoor pools, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a water park. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Aquaventure, located 10.4 mi (16.7 from the heart of the city, and Ski Dubai, which is 13.3 mi (21.4 away.
Getting Around Jebel Ali
Walk to nearby metro stations like Jebel Ali Industrial Station, Jebel Ali Station, and Energy Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Jebel Ali
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Jebel Ali each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 56°F