Families will find kid-friendly activities in Griffith, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafés and bars. EPIC, Parliament House, and Old Parliament House are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 137 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Canberra
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 5.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Griffith
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Manuka Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Manuka Oval to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Griffith. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- East Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Manuka Park Apartments - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Diplomat Hotel Canberra - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to see outside the city include EPIC, located 6.4 mi (10.4 from the city center, and Parliament House, which is 1.4 mi (2.2 away.
Dressing for Griffith
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Griffith is 22.80 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F