Search Flushing, New York Hotels from AU$120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Nov. 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Flushing, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and Chinatown. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, festivals, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Floating Pool, Bronx Zoo, and Bloomingdale's.
- You'll find 1355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) 4.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) 12.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flushing
The city is well known for its live music and festivals, and cultural venues include John Bowne House, Kingsland Homestead, and Queens Historical Society. The city is notable for its Chinatown and landmarks like Free Synagogue of Flushing and Unisphere. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Queens Botanical Garden and Adelphi University.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Flushing. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Flushing/LaGuardia Airport - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Flushing Chinatown can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott LaGuardia Airport/Flushing - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Queens can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Marco LaGuardia Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Queens features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Floating Pool, located 5 mi (8 from the heart of the city, and Bronx Zoo, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 away.
Getting Around Flushing
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Flushing Main St. Station, Flushing Murray Hill Station, or Flushing Broadway Station. Flushing might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Flushing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Flushing gets about 44.76 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Flushing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Flushing, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Flushing?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Flushing?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Flushing?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Flushing?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Flushing?
Recent Reviews in Flushing
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Flushing airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Flushing?
- Where to stay near top Flushing attractions?
- More accommodation types in Flushing
- What kind of hotels are in Flushing?
- Which hotel chains are in Flushing?
- What are the most popular hotels in Flushing?
- Are there hotels near Flushing?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends