Visiting Deer Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Deer Park has to offer including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic) 9 from the city center. The next closest is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur) 19.2 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deer Park
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Sky Zone and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Deer Park, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay in the region:
- Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino is 8.8 mi from the center of Deer Park. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Islandia can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ramada Plaza Holtsville Long Island is located 16.3 mi from the heart of Deer Park. This 3.5-star hotel in Holtsville features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hauppauge is 6.2 mi from central Deer Park. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hauppauge can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Deer Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.74 inches of rain falls on Deer Park each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F