Visitors to Cronulla are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 13.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cronulla
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: South Cronulla Beach, Cronulla Beach, and Shelly Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Elouera Beach and Gunnamatta Bay.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cronulla. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quest Cronulla Beach - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Eventhouse Cronulla - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Cronulla Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Bondi Beach, located 13.4 mi (21.5 from the city center, and Sydney Opera House, which is 14.1 mi (22.7 away.
Getting Around Cronulla
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sydney Cronulla Station. Cronulla might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cronulla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cronulla is 46.77 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F