Visitors to Cranbourne are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, gardens, and bars. A top sight in the area is Puffing Billy Steam Train. In Cranbourne, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cranbourne
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cranbourne Racecourse. Additionally, you'll find Puffing Billy Steam Train in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Terrace at The Settlement - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Cranbourne
Head over to Cranbourne Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Cranbourne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Cranbourne each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F