Visiting Caves Beach
Visitors to Caves Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Caves Beach
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 38.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caves Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Belmont Golf Course, Lake Macquarie, and Blacksmiths Beach. Additionally, you'll find Munmorah State Conservation Area and Hunter Ice Skating Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Caves Beach. This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Caves Beachside Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Caves Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Caves Beach gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F