Visiting Cape Jervis
Visitors to Cape Jervis are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, waterfront, and bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Cape Jervis
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 81.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cape Jervis
Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Kangaroo Island Sealink is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Lady Bay Vineyard and Lashmar Conservation Park in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cape Jervis Holiday Units - Amenities at this 3.5-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cape Jervis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Cape Jervis each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F