Visitors can enjoy all that Goolwa has to offer including the riverfront, cafés, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Victor Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 65.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Goolwa
The city's cultural venues include Goolwa Motor Museum and Artworx Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bremerton and Bleasdale Winery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Goolwa. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boat Haven Studios - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Motel Goolwa - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Goolwa
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Goolwa Station. Goolwa might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Goolwa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Goolwa is 21.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F