Visiting Victor Harbor
Visitors to Victor Harbor are sure to enjoy the waterfront, golf courses, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Victor Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 67.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Victor Harbor
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Warland Reserve, Soldier Memorial Gardens, and Granite Island. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Victor Harbor Golf Club, McCracken Golf Course, and Goolwa Golf Course are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are South Australian Whale Centre and Encounter Coast Discovery Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Victor Harbor. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boat Haven Studios - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Beach Huts Middleton - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this apartment. This 3.5-star apartment features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Port Elliot Beach House YHA Hostel - With a stay at this 3-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Victor Harbor
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Victor Harbor is a breeze. To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Goolwa Station or Currency Creek Station. You can explore water transportation options at the port.
Dressing for Victor Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Victor Harbor gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F