Visitors to Normanville are sure to enjoy the golf courses, spas, and seaside. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Normanville
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 61.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Normanville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Banksia Park. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Lady Bay Vineyard and High Country Trails are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Yankalilla District Historical Museum and Yankalilla Memorial Park.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Links Lady Bay Resort - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Normanville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Normanville gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F