Visitors can enjoy all that Yankalilla has to offer including the parks and museums. A top sight in the area is Museum. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 60.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yankalilla
A couple of favorite places to visit are Yankalilla Memorial Park and Yankalilla District Historical Museum. Additionally, you'll find Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Yankalilla, you'll find these places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Allusion Wines Cottages is located 1.4 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cottage in Yankalilla can enjoy access to a winery and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its quiet location.
- Links Lady Bay Resort is located within 2.2 mi of the city center. This 4-star motel in Normanville features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. Our customers love its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Yankalilla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yankalilla is 21.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F