Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Campsie has to offer. Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 6.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Campsie
Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bondi Beach and Circular Quay.
As you plan your vacation to Campsie, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 764 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Campsie Hotel is located in central Campsie. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Campsie can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Just In Holiday is located in the heart of Campsie. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Campsie can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel is 0.2 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mascot can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Campsie
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sydney Campsie Station. Campsie might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Campsie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Campsie is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F