Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Camperdown, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the university setting and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, festivals, and live music. Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 5.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camperdown
The city's cultural venues include Nicholson Museum and University Art Gallery. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Sydney is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are King Street and Victoria Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Camperdown. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Veriu Camperdown - This 4.5-star aparthotel features free WiFi, a fitness center, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Quality Apartments Camperdown - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Quality Suites Camperdown - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, a conference center, and a snack bar/deli. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Sydney Opera House, located 2.7 mi (4.4 from the heart of the city, and Sydney Harbour Bridge, which is 2.8 mi (4.5 away.
Dressing for Camperdown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Camperdown gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F