Visitors to Cabramatta are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars. Top sights around the area include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 21.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabramatta
Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Circular Quay in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Warwick Farm - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room sofa bed. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Cabramatta
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Cabramatta Station. Cabramatta might not have as many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Cabramatta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Cabramatta gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F