Visiting Cabarita Beach
Visitors to Cabarita Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, cafés, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tweed Heads
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 19.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabarita Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Tropical Fruit World, Kingscliff War Memorial, and Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Fingal Lighthouse and Tweed City.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Beach Cabarita - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Cabarita Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cabarita Beach is 1.26 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F