Search Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Hotels from AU$43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Apr. 2020
Where to stay in Buenos Aires
4.5/5Wonderful!(59 area reviews)
One of the city’s grandest and most elegant neighborhoods is also the final resting place of leading figures from Argentina’s history.
5/5Exceptional!(5 area reviews)
Museums and a casino float on the water, an iconic bridge spans the port and an ecological reserve lines the waterfront in this revitalized row of docks.
4.5/5Wonderful!(115 area reviews)
This multi-faceted Buenos Aires district is home to the financial district, a political hub and a shopping precinct. It’s also a popular tourist centre.
4.5/5Wonderful!(12 area reviews)
Thrift shops, flea markets, bookstores and a cinema museum make this colonial neighbourhood one of Buenos Aires’ most vibrant.
Visiting Buenos Aires
Travelers to Buenos Aires give high marks for the abundant cafés, top-notch restaurants, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, local tours, and museums. Top sights in the city include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon, and Obelisco.
- There are 763 hotels and other accommodations in Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 27.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 28.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buenos Aires
Known for its museums, live music, and opera, the city's cultural venues include Teatro Colon, Praxis, and Cabildo. The city is notable for landmarks like Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, and Plaza San Martin. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Shopping Mall, Don Torcuato Antiques Market, and Tortugas Open Mall.
In Buenos Aires, you'll be able to select from 763 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Alvear Icon Hotel - This 5-star hotel in Puerto Madero features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and bathrooms.
- Poetry Building - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this apartment. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Recoleta can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires - This 4-star hotel in Palermo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Other favorite sights in Buenos Aires include Estadio Monumental, Casa Rosada, and Estadio Velez Sarsfield.
Getting Around Buenos Aires
With so many ways to get around, exploring Buenos Aires is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at Inca Station, Tronador Station, and Viceroys Square Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Buenos Aires Liniers Station, Buenos Aires Devoto Station, or Buenos Aires Antonio Devoto Station.
Dressing for Buenos Aires
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Buenos Aires gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- January and March are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Buenos Aires?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Buenos Aires, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Buenos Aires?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Buenos Aires?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Buenos Aires?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Buenos Aires?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Buenos Aires?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Buenos Aires?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Buenos Aires?
Recent Reviews in Buenos Aires
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Buenos Aires airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Buenos Aires?
- Where to stay near top Buenos Aires attractions?
- More accommodation types in Buenos Aires
- What kind of hotels are in Buenos Aires?
- Which hotel chains are in Buenos Aires?
- What are the most popular hotels in Buenos Aires?
- Are there hotels near Buenos Aires?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends