Overview of El Conquistador Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Retiro neighbourhood, El Conquistador Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Florida Street and Palermo Soho are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Plaza San Martin and Japanese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.
- Florida Street - 5 min walk
- Teatro Colon - 8 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 9 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 10 min walk
- Palacio de Justicia - 12 min walk
- San Martin Station - 5 min walk
- Buenos Aires Retiro Station - 12 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Refugio del Sol – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
El Conquistador Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 8 per night
- A pet fee will be charged
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- El Conquistador Hotel Buenos Aires
- El Conquistador Hotel
- El Conquistador Buenos Aires