Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Moron has to offer. Estadio Monumental, Obelisco, and Teatro Colon are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 685 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 17.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 22.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moron
Estadio Monumental, Obelisco, and Teatro Colon are some of the notable places to visit in the area. In the area, you'll also find Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Estadio Velez Sarsfield, located 6.3 mi (10.1 from the city center, and Argentine National Congress, which is 13.8 mi (22.2 away.
Dressing for Moron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Moron gets about 39.17 inches of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F