Overview of Mine Hotel Boutique
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Palermo Room-1 King Bed
About this area
In the entertainment district, Mine Hotel Boutique is in Buenos Aires's Palermo neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Palermo Soho and Alto Palermo Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Japanese Garden and Plaza San Martin. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.
- Serrano Square - 5 min walk
- Plaza Italia - 19 min walk
- Alto Palermo Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Evita Museum - 3 min drive
- La Rural Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Buenos Aires Palermo Station - 4 min drive
- R. Scalabrini Ortiz Station - 18 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coffee Bar – Pool-view bar.
About this property
Mine Hotel Boutique
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 65 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mine Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires
- Mine Hotel Boutique
- Mine Boutique Buenos Aires
- Mine Boutique
- Mine Hotel Buenos Aires
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Friendly helpful staff. Room was spacious. Bed was comfortable. Shower/bath was luxurious. Great breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel