- Women's Bridge
- 13 min walk
- Casa Rosada
- 18 min walk
- Reserva Ecológica Costanera Sur
- 3 min drive
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Puerto Madero neighbourhood, Faena Hotel Buenos Aires is in the city centre and near the airport. Plaza de Mayo and Obelisco are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Plaza San Martin and Japanese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.
- Women's Bridge - 13 min walk
- Puerto Madero Casino - 15 min walk
- Casa Rosada - 18 min walk
- Plaza del Mayo - 19 min walk
- Reserva Ecológica Costanera Sur - 3 min drive
- Buenos Aires Belgrano Station - 9 min walk
- Plaza de Mayo Station - 17 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- El Bistro – Bistro offering Argentinean cuisine. Open daily.
- El Mercado – Restaurant offering Argentinean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Faena Hotel Buenos Aires
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 100.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 550
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 225 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 195 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Faena Hotel Buenos Aires
- Faena Hotel
- Faena Buenos Aires
- Faena Hotel Universe
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a wonderful place to stay .Wonderful staff and a comfortable unusual environment .There is a good reason why i have stayed here over the last 15 years . The hotel has a great gym and swimming pool .it is in a very safe and walkable neighbourhood with wonderful food and entertainment .