Brisbane Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Brisbane hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Brisbane trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Brisbane Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Brisbane holiday deals
Where to stay in Brisbane
From the rattle of morning Yum Cha trolleys to all-night dance floor beats, Fortitude Valley is the centre of round-the-clock action in Brisvegas.
Explore the calm sandy beaches and green parks that surround this picturesque peninsula and great family holiday destination just north of Brisbane.
Relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia and take in views of the picturesque Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Talk a walk through inner-city Spring Hill, where the ghosts of Brisbane’s convict days, welcoming pubs and sweeping views are never far away.
With gorgeous river views on three sides, Kangaroo Point takes a clear lead for Brisbane’s prettiest neighbourhood.
Top hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed on 27 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Oct. 2020
Top activities in Brisbane
Brisbane Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Brisbane holiday to put a bounce in your step. The soothing melody of rolling waves and the smell of fresh sea air are sure to recharge your mind and body. To be near the city centre on your trip to Brisbane, find a hotel around Cylinder Beach (31 miles (50 km) away). If you're planning to stick around a while, consider booking one of our Brisbane holiday deals. Not only will you save cash, you'll also have other stunning beaches near you to explore, like Sutton's Beach and Flinders Beach. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Brisbane
- Staying close to the water means gorgeous views and long walks along the shoreline at twilight. Take a peek at our Brisbane beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors to this area. Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane and Arise Princess Regent are perfect examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Brisbane. They make it easy to budget. Leave your purse in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Brisbane things to do page is a fantastic place to begin planning your trip to Brisbane. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 2,189,900 locals to discover even more.
- Save big on experiences with our Brisbane holiday deals. With terrific attractions such as Queen Street Mall to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Brisbane holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Brisbane holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Brisbane?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Brisbane?
- Gold Coast Scavenger Hunt: Gold Coast Community Charm
- Brisbane Scavenger Hunt: Brisbane’s Perfect Recipe
- Brisbane Scavenger Hunt: Brisbane’s South Bank
- Gold Coast Scavenger Hunt: A Party in Paradise
- Sunshine Coast Scavenger Hunt: Caloundra On The Coast
- Dear Byron Bay & Bangalow