- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Somewhere To Stay - Hostel
- Free WiFi
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Single Room
4 Bed Dorm Ensuite Standard
6 Bed Dorm Ensuite
8 Bed Standard Dorm
About this area
Located in Highgate Hill, Somewhere To Stay - Hostel is in a shopping district and near the beach. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Eagle Street Pier and Brisbane Cruise Terminal. South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane are not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like rock climbing.
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 9 min walk
- South Bank Parklands - 11 min walk
- Wheel of Brisbane - 15 min walk
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre - 19 min walk
- Mater Private Hospital Brisbane - 6 min drive
- South Bank Station - 18 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 26 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 15 min drive
About this property
Somewhere To Stay - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 5 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very loud until 5am, dirty
Worst hostel ever. Rooms smell and are dingy. 2 bathrooms to whole hostel and one door was always broke and wouldn't close. Didn't get any sleep due to other guest's shouting and laughing until 5am. Apparently there is a night manager who is supposed to stop the noise but didn't see the night manager or hear anyone putting a stop to rude people. If you are looking for a place to be awake for your whole time there choose this place otherwise give it a miss.