Visitors to Bondi are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and parks. Around the area, top sights include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 10.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bondi
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. In the area, you'll also find Sydney Showground and Circular Quay.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bondi. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bondi Beachouse Backpackers YHA - Hostel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hostel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and location.
- Bondi Shores - Hostel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hostel. This 3-star hostel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bondi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bondi is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F