Visiting Bondi Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Bondi Beach, which is also known for its cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Top sights around the area include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 11.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bondi Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Bondi Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bondi Markets and Bondi Pavilion.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bondi Beach. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach Sydney - This 4.5-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features 6 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bondi 38 Serviced Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and WiFi at this apartment. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bondi Beach House - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see around the area include Sydney Opera House, located 4 mi (6.4 from the city center, and Sydney Harbour Bridge, which is 4.4 mi (7.1 away.
Dressing for Bondi Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bondi Beach is 46.77 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F