Visitors can enjoy all that Berwick has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Puffing Billy Steam Train, Dandenong Ranges National Park, and Chadstone Shopping Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1043 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 60.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 76.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berwick
Notable places to visit in the area include Puffing Billy Steam Train, Dandenong Ranges National Park, and Chadstone Shopping Mall.
You may not be able to find a place to stay in the heart of Berwick, but there are plenty of choices in the surrounding area. In Beaconsfield, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from.
Getting Around Berwick
Head to Berwick Station for metro transit.
Dressing for Berwick
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Berwick is 0.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 42°F