Families will find kid-friendly activities in Benidorm, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and water parks.
- There are 523 hotels and other accommodations in Benidorm
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) 46.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Benidorm
Families come for attractions such as Aqualandia, Mundomar, and Aqua Natura. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Elche Park, Malpas Beach, and L'Aiguera Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Avenida Martinez Alejos is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Benidorm, you'll find 523 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Apartamentos Lido - This 3-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Riviera Beachotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting Around Benidorm
Head over to Benidorm Tram Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Benidorm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Benidorm gets about 0.55 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F