Visitors to Calpe are sure to enjoy the waterfront and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its ancient ruins. In Calpe, there are 349 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Calpe
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Banos de la Reina Archaelogical Site and Castellet de Calp. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Arenal-Bol Beach, Cala Manzanera, and Puerto Blanco Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Natural Park of Penyal d'Ifac is one place to visit.
In Calpe, there are 349 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gran Hotel Sol y Mar - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Calpe City Centre can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Hotel Porto Calpe - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- AR Diamante Beach - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Calpe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.55 inches of rain falls on Calpe each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F