Search Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur Hotels from AU$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Mar. 2020
Visiting Batu Caves
Visitors can enjoy all that Batu Caves has to offer including the university setting, museums, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
- You'll find 1728 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 19.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 54.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Batu Caves
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Forest Research Institute Of Malaysia is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Batu Cave Murugan Temple and Orang Asli Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Batu Caves. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Richbaliz - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Sky Hotel Selayang - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- My Home Hotel Prima Sri Gombak - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Batu Caves, located 1.6 mi (2.6 from the city center, and Petronas Twin Towers, which is 6.8 mi (11 away.
Getting Around Batu Caves
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Batu Caves Station or Kuala Lumpur Gombak Station. Batu Caves might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Batu Caves
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Batu Caves gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Batu Caves?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Batu Caves, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Batu Caves?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Batu Caves?
What's the best accommodation in Batu Caves that's close to historical sites?
What are some hotels with pools in Batu Caves?
Recent Reviews in Batu Caves
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Batu Caves airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Batu Caves?
- Where to stay near top Batu Caves attractions?
- More accommodation types in Batu Caves
- Which hotel chains are in Batu Caves?
- What are the most popular hotels in Batu Caves?
- Are there hotels near Batu Caves?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends